With proven techniques from several years of experience, our team can design the perfect combination of plants, hardscapes, and lighting that will make your house stand out season after season. Whether it’s a low-maintenance or sustainable, water-saving landscape you’re after, we can help you. Have you been dreaming about sitting around a fire-pit with friends in the fall? Or maybe relaxing under a pergola draped with flowers on a cool summer evening is more your thing. Either way, we can help you design and install the right landscaping to suit your home, lifestyle and budget.
Pruning is the removal or reduction of certain plant parts that are not required, that are no longer effective, or that are of no use to the plant. It is done to supply additional energy for the development of flowers, fruits and limbs that remain on the plant. Pruning, which has several definitions, essentially involves removing plant parts to improve the health, landscape effect or value of the plant.
Pruning, like any other skill, requires knowing what you are doing to achieve success. The old idea that anyone with a chain saw or a pruning saw can be a landscape pruner is far from the truth. More trees are killed or ruined each year from improper pruning than by pests. Proper pruning enhances the beauty of almost any landscape tree and shrub, while improper techniques can ruin or greatly reduce its landscape potential. By using improper pruning methods, healthy plants are often weakened or deformed.
As much as we enjoy making yards and landscapes beautiful, we love spending time with our families and doing what is closest to our hearts even more.
At Broken Arrow Landscaping, we try to cultivate a family-centered atmosphere by having business hours that promote that. We believe in paying well and having retirement plan options. In our industry, it is easy to take on work and stay busy while the sun is up. It is common to have crews working 10-15 hours per day. This may leave some more green in the bank account but at what cost? Not much is left in the tank for family and that is why we keep our work day to only 8 hours.
Broken Arrow Landscaping provides a mobile mulching service will mulch branches, trees and remove green waste that you have cut. Woodchipping with our fifteen inch woodchipper will comfortably chip up to 30cm (one foot) diameter and get your job done in no time!
In addition to arriving on time and in uniform, our team maintains professionalism by offering residential lawn care services that are both efficient and reliable. Our work is a source of pride for us, which is why we provide free estimates and honest prices upfront. The Grounds Guys team works hard to ensure your trust by delivering results that are second to none. You can have confidence that we'll do our best to make you happy and to keep your home looking beautiful year-round.
Our leaf cleanup services will ensure your oasis looks beautiful and is clear of the harms that come along with fallen leaves covering your landscape. Our professional equipment allows us to efficiently and accurately pick up all the leaves from your landscape, leaving it looking healthy and in tip-top shape. Read more about how we can shape up your lawn with our full-service leaf pickup.
While leaf removal gives your property a polished appearance, it is essential to remember leaf removal for your drainage systems too. Beyond removing leaves from the lawn and landscape beds, Allscapes will ensure that all drains are free of debris.
Leaves and other green waste like sticks and brush, get caught in drainage grates and inlet/outlet pipes. If they are left there, the snowmelt and moisture in the winter can cause blockages and even flooding.
Could your property benefit from having a detailed fall clean up? Fall lawn care gets rid of leaves that build up when the weather turns cold and leaves start to fall. It’s necessary to get the leaves and debris off your lawn before winter. When leaves start to mold and decay, it is not ideal for them to sit on your lawn all winter long covered by snow. This kills your grass in areas where they pile and do not allow light or water to get to the lawn.
Whether you need to repair an old fence or to install a brand new one, the Fantastic fencing contractors in Broken Arrow are more than qualified to take care of the task. Our speciality is timber fencing, but we are equally able to fit your Broken Arrow home with colorbond fencing. Or any other type you’d like for that matter. The fencing specialists can tackle anything you need done to your yard’s perimeter.
Our three flowerbed maintenance options are listed below and include the services highlighted. We like to think of this as the base service for your flowerbeds. These services include:
- Spring cleaning — Prep your lawn for the spring season with help from our team at The Grounds Guys! We’ll clear away dead leaves and debris so that nothing gets in the way of a healthy green lawn after the colder months.
- Fall cleaning — Keeping a lawn pristine and manicured is a big job during the fall. We can handle this for you with regular fall clean-up services that include raking and pruning.
- Mowing — Our precision mowers will keep your commercial grass tidy, even, and beautiful year-round, as a reflection of your business and our commitment to you.
- Lawn care — Regular treatments such as fertilization, aeration, top dressing, and dethatching make sure that your expensive lawn stays green and lush.
- Turf enhancements — Seeding services, floral displays, mulching, and sodding can enhance the appearance of a lawn. Learn more about our services designed to keep your commercial turf attractive and healthy on our turf enhancements page.
Brush and Tree Trimming
- Season Flower Installations
- Spring and Fall
- Tulip Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Spring and Fall
- Flowerbed Fertilization
- 4 applications during the growing season
- Pesticide Treatments
- Bagworm treatments for Junipers, Cedars, and Pines.
- Soil treatments for soil-dwelling pests (Sowbugs, Aphids, Grubs, etc.)
- Tree and Crape Myrle treatments
- Mulch can be tipped on site for you to use on your garden or taken away, the choice is yours. Fees and charges vary depending on your suburb, access and material. Fully insured, free quote.
• Keep branches fairly large
• Stack it out front where a truck can back up to it
• Place with all branches facing chipper
If you have made an unholy mess, contact us anyway.
Safety isn’t what you usually think of when you’re gazing out your window at your knotty oak or cedar, but safety plays a big part in the overall safety of the area around your home. Trimming back dead branches or useless “shooters” lessens the potential fire danger should your tree or any structures nearby catch fire. Other hazards are branches hanging over the roof of your home and ones growing into electric lines.
Efficient, safe and quality tree removal is a service in high demand. Everything from property development and renovations, to risk mitigation and environmental preservation can be helped by the extraction of obstructive or damaged trees.
Tree removal is an essential part of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for your home and your community. Trees can become hazardous or obstructive in a number of ways.
Any arborist could tell you that stump grinding is an essential part of tree removal. Stumps remain connected to the tree’s root system. This can lead them to survive long after the tree has been cut down. Due to their connection to the root ball of the tree, removing the stump requires a hole far bigger than the circumference of the stump and will often require a crane to extract. This can be expensive and damaging to your garden. Stump grinding is a far easier process; cheaper for you and better for your garden.
What Can Broken Arrow Landscaping Do For You
Regardless if you're selling or just have bought your house having a fence installed is a great advantage. You can choose between a wide range of styles or materials - containment, privacy or decorative fences- to increase your home's curb appeal. There are a number of benefits when you add a new fence around your home.
- You won't have to worry if your yard is exposed to the public gaze.
- You won't have to wonder what pest wandered off your property this time.
- You'd be able to enjoy the silence after a tiresome day at work.
- A new fence will give your family and you additional security.
- You'll increase the value of your home, the perceived living space and its curb appeal.
Why pay for fall lawn care and clean up services?
When the leaves begin to fall, fall lawn care can turn into a chore, especially with large yards. Raking leaves is a time-consuming task and can leave many with a sore back or blisters on their hands. Hiring a lawn care company for fall and winter services is essential for preparing your property for a strong, healthy spring.
The biggest benefit of hiring a fall clean up company is not having to do it yourself.
- Wet, decomposing leaves can be a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- Letting leaves sit can leave your reseeding in the spring.
- Plant diseases can be cycled back into your lawn as leaves decompose.
- Dead or damaged grass can result in more spring clean up needs.
READY FOR US TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR LAWN?
CONSULT WITH US
Schedule a free, on-site consultation so we can hear about your landscaping challenges, offer ideas that work, and give you an accurate quote.
DESIGN YOUR LANDSCAPE
We’ll find the right plants that will grow well around your home. With proper installation and care instructions, your landscape will look great all year.
ENJOY YOUR OUTDOOR SPACE
Come home to a beautifully landscaped home where you can relax or spend quality time with your family and friends.